Thursday 20 September 2012

Radio Show #80 "Donkey Milk"

Is available to listen again here
We played:
Billy Joe Young - I Got You On My Mind Again
The Olympics - Baby Do The Philly Dog
The Jon Spencer Blues Explosion - Bag Of Bones edit
The Reigning Sound - Time Bomb High School
Euros Childs - That's Better
The Easybeats - She's So Fine
Alejandro Escovedo - Faith
The Compulsive Gamblers - Wait A Bit Joe
Cherry Smash - Fade Away Maureen
Iggy Pop - I'm Bored
Neko Case - Set Out Running
Chris Smither - Surprise Surprise
Badfinger - I'll Be The One
Billie Jo Spears - Get Behind Me Satan & Push
Conor Oberst & The Mystic Valley Band - Air Mattress
The Sadies - Glass Of Wine
Cherokee - Girl I've Got News For You
The Flamin' Groovies - Have You Seen My Baby?
Ike & Tina Turner - Sweet Rhode Island Red
The Beach Boys - Don't Worry Baby

No comments:

Post a Comment